Hello dear Creative One,
OMYGOSH my first thought ‘excuse me folks, forgive me, it’s been three months since my last post’ (took me straight back to catholic upbringing and going to confession!) WOW! and that’snotweirdatall right?
So, why the big gap?… another tEaCourse was being birthed . . .
this one is Gypsy Creativitea . . . I have had quite a long time fascination with many things ‘Gypsy’ and really wanted to put together an offering that could hold that mystery, that energy and encourage it… support it… and meet other women who are travelling their own creative journey’s and they too have a ‘something I can’t find the word for at this moment’
a … penchant?
That’s it . . . liking, fondness, preference, taste, relish, appetite, partiality, soft spot, love, passion, desire, fancy, whim, weakness, inclination . . . YES.. ALL OF THAT.
There have been many faces of Gypsy that have made their way onto my canvas’s.. or art journal pages in the last few years . . .
I don’t have all the answers . . . but I have found . . . that by using intentional creativitea/creativity . . . one can write down the question/s and art over the top of that . . . and curious things can happen.
The idea of asking a question and then moving yourself to a place of relaxation via play . . . allows for a completely new view. I am intrigued by that.
Women have so many diverse aspects. . . and perhaps the word Gypsy encapsulates and encourages that Wild One in us. The one who fights for her own freedom.
Have you heard that ‘newish’ saying going around of late . . . “Re-wilding the Soul” (if it’s been trademarked or copyrighted and patented.. sorry.. I didn’t check that.. ) IT’S KINDOF COUNTER INTUITIVE THE FREAKIN POINT THOUGH REALLY.
I think there is something GREAT in that concept . . . what does it meeeaan to re-wild our Soul!?! and does it even need such a ‘thing’ or do we just have to get the hell out of the way of filtering and smothering and starving OUR SOUL’S longings and out cry’s.
That seems to be where my wonderings have taken me on this introspective Sunday afternoon in June.
bye for now,
copious amounts of tea references such as . . . vulnerabilitea, synchronicitea, honestea, profanitea, seredipitea, simplicitea, . . . you get the idea… serious topics sometimes but softened, and held with the gentleness of a fine china cup of tea.
In case I don’t get back here to let you know any more details before we begin.. here’s the link to visit : http://gypsycreativitea.com
- duration is 6 weeks, with 6 month access to the online content
- includes, me being present and doing the ‘work’ with you and for you via
- video art demonstrations, on who knows what surfaces, but not limited to paper, art journal, canvas, smash book.
- online private fb communitea group
- intentional creativitea will be shown and discussed
- how I make time for and create an informal tea ceremony for one
- copious amounts of tea references such as . . . vulnerabilitea, synchronicitea, honestea, profanitea, seredipitea, simplicitea, . . . you get the idea… sometimes serious topics but softened, and held with the gentleness of a fine china cup of tea.